Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Viva la Vivo.

Viva la Vivo.
music: fergie - bailamos

Cleaning is hard work. I hate it, which explains the dumpster I call my room. I embarked on a mini cleaning frenzy when I got home from Glenda's party about an hour ago, and now, barely a tenth of my room cleaner later, I am exhausted. How undomestic am I, seriously.

Anyway, I came online and Mich's decided that we should go to Vivo, again. It's gonna be a repeat of her Saturday boutique hopping episode. I feel it in my guts. I've kinda had it with shopping after six hardcore days of the activity in Bangkok, and I was just at Vivo earlier shopping (the taboo word!) for Glenda's present, but I am feeling the twisted need to fill the remaining days of my vacation with activities. That and the fact that going out with my bitch almost guarantees a rib-tickling night out, haha.

Being at Kallang's MacDonald's earlier reminded me of the days when Lanxi and I used to play at the tennis courts there. We weren't very good players, but it was fun. Those were the fond secondary school memories.

Speaking of Lanxi, we have decided to extend the deadline for our piercing to January 2007. We need some time to work off the holiday blubber. Haha.

I am not feeling particularly blessed that I missed the Bangkok blasts by a couple of days. Life's transient. I should stop taking my safety for granted!

Ookays, I gotta halt all other thoughts. It's time to head out.

No comments: