Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Roaming empty minds.

Roaming empty minds.
feeling: sick
music: john mayer - slow dancing in a burning room

Hypothesis 1: Pi pa gao soothes a sore throat but causes a cough.
Hypothesis 2: Pi pa gao is of no help whatsoever to a cranky throat; the sore throat healed on its own and was replaced by a cough.

Not like I've got much of a choice. Pi pa gao is the closest cranky throat suppressant I have here in hall. I've just taken a hot shower (about time Hall 4 heater!) and the impossibly hot water on my sunburnt back has succeeded in making me feel almost human again.

*Note to self: Quit being lazy and get girlfriends to help with applying sunblock on back. The overcast skies cleared the minute we hit the pool.

My aunt has just called to check if I'm alright. The extended family, all ten of them, are down with stomach flu. That may explain my sudden throat malfunction. I've decided to put myself to bed by 10:30pm before any possible bug rears its ugly head. Sleep can be the best drug-free drug.

I'd meant to blog about this yesterday but I clean forgot about it - Monday is officially Horny Monday, thanks to the girls' suggestive dressing and even lewder vocalized thoughts (I.e. Chrystal: Don't you feel like pulling Daph's skirt down?). Goodbye Monday Blues.

I'm getting woozy. Am contemplating watching a Grey's Anatomy re-run, but I think I should sleep. Once I pack my overnight back. Buenos noches.

No comments: