Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tropical cocktails on rainy nights.

Tropical cocktails on rainy nights.
feeling: cold

I've taken full advantage of the pre-tutorials week for meet-ups, before schoolwork issues me with a social MC. There was dinner and coffee with Faggy, Karin, Ede and Xiu at Jurong Point on Tuesday night; dinner and The Queen with Jason at Vivocity on Wednesday; and Fisherman's Wharf and drinks with Teochew yesterday.

So bumming was the rain that Far East Square was almost deserted when we dropped by for after-dinner drinks.



But it was a rainy night out well-spent, and I vaguely remember talking about how fascinating it was that beneath the refined facades of humanity lay primal needs. It sounds profound yet semi-trashy, don't you think? Haha.

Finally watched Pride and Prejudice, and it wasn't slow-moving like I'd expected it to be. It was... nice. Rather. Not bad a way to spend yet another rainy night me thinks.

Off I go to bed to rest the throat. I pray it'll be fine in time for tomorrow's lung-killing ktv session with the Spottiswoode gang.

No comments: