Saturday, October 14, 2006

Where carnivores convene.

Where carnivores convene.
feeling: stuffed.

I was joking when I said I was gonna go on a week-long diet in preparation for tonight's Brazilian Churrascaria dinner. Well, it just struck me that I actually did go on one, indirectly that is, what with my week-long flu bug.

Anyway, after hearing SO MUCH about it, I finally tried churrascaria at Brazil on Sixth Avenue. I'd expected it to be a barbaric meat fest, but it really was rather civilised and palatable. Tasty even, in moderation. Following the nanny's "life is short, do what you want" advice, I attacked the meat with gusto, and even knocked back a caipirinha for good measure. Barbequed meat and alcohol. I think I've just bought myself a one-way ticket to the Land of the Voiceless.

This is gonna be a short one. The anal-about-sleep-me has returned. Night world.

No comments: