Friday, October 27, 2006

Dawn's clarity.

Dawn's clarity.
feeling: refreshed.
music: howie day - collide

Life's beauty can quite often be intangible.

The emotions random moments can evoke -

Fallen frangipinis on the sidewalk.
The sun's first peek from behind cloudy skies.
Ripples of sunlight lighting up the gloomy pool.
Pop art printed boardshorts.
A blue and white striped swimming cap on a Japanese man.
The tireless chirping of early birds.
The serenity and comfortable laziness of the morning.
And the naughty luxury of skipping class.

I had thoughts of snapping pictures, but I do know that the snapshots would do nothing to capture the essence of such abstract beauty. And even they did, my pictures would probably turn out entirely different from what I'd framed in my mind. Kinda like life really.

--

An unexpected door opened last night. As sudden and unanticipated, it clicked. Like a moment of clarity, it's probably the closest to what I've wanted to do. I've deliberated and slept on it, and I think I'm gonna give it a shot should the chance still stand open.

--

No comments: