Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Walls cave in your embrace.

Walls cave in your embrace.
feeling: exhausted; undone
music: norah jones - what am i to you

Six hours of sleep ain't that little. Why on earth then, do I feel like I'm about to fall asleep face down in front of my computer?

Badminton with the gang was an enjoyable affair. There was a lot of laughter and catching up amidst the game, and it almost felt like we were back on TP's courts. I do miss poly life so much. Despite it being equally, if not more, hectic as university, there was some laidback quality in the campus that I can't seem to find in NTU.

My mind's a whirlwind of jumbled thoughts. A twisted cocktail, bad-tasting I bet. I'm thinking of dropping commitments, skipping lectures, and plenty of naughty what-nots. But. I think I should know better that inner peace doesn't always come with a beach of pool escapade.

Yet again, the heart and the head are at war. So much for not caving into instant gratification. Urghs.

No comments: