Friday, October 06, 2006

All gone?

All gone?
feeling: sleepy
music: kavana - will you wait for me

I haven't heard this song in ages. 'Old school' is an understatement.

Was locked out of my room. Typed a grandmother story in Silver's room but it somehow never got published. Urghs. This irks me.

Block comm dinner cum meeting was an eye-opener. It's my first time eating with the guys, and anyone who dares call me a health nut obviously hasn't met Praga, who was teaching us to read food labels in the Hall 2 supermart. Haha.

Singing and strumming with Zhiwen went well. We had similar tastes and ended up trying to many songs we couldn't decide on one before he had to zip off for his meeting.

So zonked. Looong day tomorrow. Lecture. Welfare interviews. Filming. Family dinner. Spottiswoode Mid-autumn tradition.

No comments: