Friday, October 13, 2006

Tickles, ducks and ikan bilis.

Tickles, ducks and ikan bilis.
feeling: amused
music: joseph arthur - a smile that explodes


What a morning it has been. I awoke at seven with the naughty intention to snuggle in bed and skip the morning's lecture. It's totally unjustifiable, considering the ample sleep I've had the entire week. I fear I'm starting to fall in love with sleep all over again. And I'm a little anal when that happens - I plan my life around getting at least eight hours of sleep each night. Haha.

Voice conditions for today: drastically bad. While I'd managed to wing it the past couple of days, my voice really does resemble a horse now. Or a duck, as Cheryl suggested, when she said something along the lines of "I can't quite understand what you're half-squawking about." ROFL.

Lecture was hilarious with the aid of Daphne and Auntie Flora's commentary, as well as my usual dose of Tickle online tests.
Flora: -tickles me.
Me: -not much of a reaction
Flora: You not scared of tickles one ah?
Me: Erm, depends la. Sometimes only.
Flora: Oh, haha no wonder you can do Tickle tests.

Hahaha.

And whilst on the shuttle bus back to hall, Cheryl kindly informed me that I remind her of an ikan bili(s) sometimes. What was that all about???

This world is twisted. But I'm kinda enjoying it.

No comments: