Thursday, July 20, 2006

To the horse, from the sheep.

To the horse, from the sheep.

I was flipping through my photographs
Through the many shots of us
Wacky expressions, cheeky grins
Poses that screamed "What were we thinking?!"

Three long years of lectures no doubt
But we kept each other sane throughout
Remember when you played the horse and I the sheep
Or when we passed notes with drawings of panties?

We've shared some secrets, even jetted around
Cracked jokes so vile, we made others frown
Honestly I don't know what poly life would have been
Should you not have shared it all with me.

I'll miss your hugs and those bright sparkly eyes
And the insane laughter we've launched into so many times
Come Saturday you'll be a step closer to your dream
I love you babe and I'll miss you to bits.

No comments: