Thursday, July 27, 2006

Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you.

Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you.
music: lenny kravitz - again (acoustic)

I was initially rather inspired to come up with my own quiz thingy after the 97 questions I just answered below, but sleep is more appealing right now. I'm meeting Lanxi for our beach run tomorrow, and minus the time I'd take in the morning to shower, pack my bag, chow down my brekkie and make my way to Harbour Front by 945am, I reckon I should be able to get my eight hours of sleep. I sure need to make up for this week's many late nights.

After a quick lunch with the ffloosh peeps at Crystal Jade, I zipped off for a second lunch (I watched him eat) and coffee (he watched me drink) with Faggy. I know we both enjoyed the five-hour-long conversation and I was so glad to put a couple of those smiles and laughs on his face.
Faggy asked if I wished we were sitting by the beach and talking instead, but I was really happy where we were inside Starbucks', where we were just two of the many others caught up in personal conversations. My description doesn't quite do what I felt justice. At least I tried.

Met up with Eil for dinner after at the corner coffeeshop near my place. Two fantastic catch-up sessions in a day. No patronizing socializing, no awkward smiles, nothing. Just good old conversations, just the way I like it.

I'm extremely tickled by chiasmus right now. Don't know what it is? Go find out. You'll be awed, I hope. Time for bed.

No comments: