Thursday, July 27, 2006

97 redundant things about me you should(n't) know.

97 redundant things about me you should(n't) know.
music: bic runga - something good

I'm never one to reject tags so here you go. And I secretly enjoy answering such questions, hah!

1 - FULL NAME: Not disclosing here online. Leigh will do fine.
2 - NAME BACKWARDS: hgiel
3 - WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? There's a Leigh in Baywatch Hawaii. Hahaha.
4 - DOES YOUR NAME MEAN ANYTHING? Whatever I want it to mean.
5 - NICKNAME: Hahaha. I had one loooong one back in secondary school. Rosemary Suzy Fibz Momola Chia Chen Chin Khoo if I am not wrong. Don't ask.
6 - SCREENNAME: sarongskirts
7 - D.O.B: 3 October 1986
8 - PLACE OF BIRTH: Mount Elizabeth
9 -NATIONALITY: Singaporean
10 - CURRENT LOCATION: My room
11 - STARSIGN: Libra
12 - RELIGION: Free-thinker and happy to be one. Don't try to convert me.
13 - HEIGHT: 160
14 - WEIGHT: 35kg. Hahaha I'm so obviously lying. 48, 49.
15 - SHOE SIZE: 6
16 - HAIR COLOUR - Black
17 - EYE COLOUR: Black/dark brown? I don't have a habit of staring into my own eyes really.
18 - WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE? A human, albeit one who spends too much time in the sun? What kinda question is this?
19 - INNIE OR OUTIE: Whichever I want to be at that moment.
20 - RIGHTY OR LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS: Righty. Though I secretly wish I were a lefty. Then again they say lefties die early. Hmm.
21 - GAY , STRIAGHT, BI OR OTHERS: Straight now.
22 - BEST FRIENDS: My bitch? But we've kinda drifted so I honestly don't know.
23 - BEST FRIENDS YOU TRUST THE MOST: Jason.
24 - BEST FRIENDS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX: Right now, considering I'm at the point in my life where we're all going our separate ways, I'd say Fagan
25 - BEST BUDDIES: Jane, Ceci, Marc, Kenrick, CH, Jem, Lanxi, and my CPM kpo club. Heh heh.
26 - BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND: Boyfriend
27 - CRUSH: A thousand and counting, haha.
28 - PARENTS: Yes, both.
29 - WORST ENEMIES: Zilch. I'm a peace-loving hippie. Hahaha.
30 - FAVE ONLINE GUYS: If this translates to guys I like to talk to online, I'd probably say justin.z for intellectual logic (whatever this is) and teochew for entertainment
31 - FAVE ONLINE GIRLS: Cecilia probably.
32 - FUNNIEST FRIENDS: Lanxi. Half the things she does leaves me in laughter.
33 - CRAZIEST FRIENDS: Lanxi. Hahaha.
34 - ADVICE FRIEND: Jason. Fagan.
35 - LOUDEST FRIEND: Jane, Yvonne.
36 - PERSON I CRY WITH: If the need to let it out arises, I'll cry regardless of who I am with. I'm pretty shameless that way. But if I had to name one person, I'd say my auntie.
37 - ANY SISTERS: An older vegetarian new-age hippie.
38 - ANY BROTHERS: An older cheeky monkey who's surprisingly married. He's walking proof that miracles do happen.
39 - ANY PETS: I had chicks one. They died after three days though. Refused to eat. Still mourning their deaths.
40 - ANY DISEASES: None that I know of. And I'm blissfully unaware thank you.
41 - A PAGER: Hahaha.
42 - A PERSONAL PHONE LINE: Yup.
44 - A LAVA LAMP: Never did know how to appreciate the beauty of those floating things.
45 - A POOL OR HOT TUB: A pool please! Then I will never have to share the one at Delta with those chee ko peks.
46 - A CAR: Eventually.
47 - DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY: I am a walking contradiction. Oh, someone said I'm an enigma!
48 - DRIVING: Learning to.
49 - CAR OR ONE YOU WANT: What if the one I want is a car? Hahaha.
50 - ROOM: Dark wood. Soft lighting. Canopy bed. Scented candles. Window seat.
51 - WHAT'S MISSING: In my dream room? Reality maybe, haha!
52 - SCHOOL: NTU
53 - BED: Canopy. Silk sheets. Soft, plump pillows.
54 - RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR PARENTS: Disfunctionally normal, like most others I like to believe.
55 - BELIEVE IN YOURSELF: Yes, enough to get by.
56 - BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT: No. Hasn't anyone heard of lust at first sight?
57 - CONSIDER YOURSELF A GOOD LISTENER: Yep. I enjoy listening to others.
58 - GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: Well enough.
59 - SAVE YOUR EMAIL CONVOS: Ah... not really.
60 - PRAY: Only when I'm desperate.
61 - BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION: I haven't decided.
62 - LIKE TO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE: Haha.
63 - LIKE TO TALK ON THE PHONE: Only if the other party is a good conversationalist.
64 - WANT TO GET MARRIED: One day.
65 - LIKE TO DRIVE: I think I've developed a phobia after driving a friend's car onto the curb.
66 - GET MOTION SICKNESS: No! Heh.
67 - EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI: Yes.
68 - EAT CHICKEN FINGERS WITH A FORK: Those at KFC? I think so. I can't remember really!
69 - DREAM IN COLOUR: Yes.
70 - TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON HOMEROW: Yes.
71 - SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: Racky's my downfall.
72 - RIGHT NEXT TO YOU: What?
73 - ON THE WALLS OF MY ROOM: White paint. I'm thinking of repainting them a warmer color though.
74 - ON MY MOUSE PAD: Dell logo.
75 - YOUR DREAM CAR: Volkswagen Beetle. I don't know much about cars, but I like it.
76 - YOUR DREAM DATE: One with whom I can share countless intellectually stimulating conversations with. And of course infinite chemistry.
77 - YOUR DREAM HONEYMOON SPOT: Bali. Maldives. Hawaii. Anywhere really (though by anywhere I don't quite mean Sentosa or Pulau Ubin), 'cos you're not supposed to be focusing on the place on your honeymoon are you???
78 - YOUR DREAM HUSBAND OR WIFE: It's a secret.
79 - YOUR BEDTIME: Anytime from 10pm to 4am.
80 - UNDER YOUR BED: Magazines. Love letters. Ooh.
81 - THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION: Why did Brad leave Jennifer???? Okay I'm kidding. I have no idea.
82 - YOUR BAD TIME OF THE DAY: You'll find out.
83 - YOUR WORST FEARS: Faggy and I just talked about it earlier! Being in a bomb blast, getting hurt so badly, but not badly enough to be dead. Hanging on the thread of life and death.
84 - THE WEATHER: Ideally sunny but not humid?
85 - THE TIME: 11.22pm
86 - THE DATE: 27 July 2006
87 - THE BEST TRICK YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED ON SOMEONE ELSE: Involved ketchup. Lotsa laughing. And fun.
88 - THE WEIRDEST FOOD OR DRINK THAT YOU LIKE: Chocolate. So much so it's weird.
89 - THEME SONG: Bic Runga's Sway? Maybe Jason Wade's You Belong To Me.
90 - THE HARDEST THING ABOUT GROWING UP: Letting go.
91 - YOUR FUNNIEST MOMENTS: Happened just yesterday. Something that involved Lanxi, toilet paper and an open door.
92 - YOUR SCARIEST MOMENTS: Illegally taking the wheel at 3am.
93 - THE SILLIEST THING YOU HAVE SAID: There've been too many.
94 - THE FUNNIEST AND MOST DESPERATE THING YOU HAVE DONE TO GET THE ATTENTION OF THE OPPOSITE SEX: It is so embarrassing I never want to talk about it. Ever.
95 - THE SCARIEST THING THAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR FRIENDS: Staying together in a hotel room in Bangkok.
96 - THE WORST FEELING ON EARTH: Loss
97 - THE BEST FEELING ON EARTH: Happiness

No comments: