Sunday, July 02, 2006

The PMS scale.

The PMS scale.

Kenrick just popped by with a big tuperware of chocolates from Tasmania. The joy of having a globetrotting friend! And just in time to satisfy this insatiable PMS-induced chocolate craving. Can't say my waistline will be sharing the joy though, especially since I've popped three chocolate cubes in the last hour! I'd better hit the pool after my piano lesson tomorrow.

Fell asleep watching this documentary about an African diver until Jason came by and woke me up with the doorbell. I feel kinda inspired to go snorkelling for abit, though I admit I was a little freaked by those ticklish fishes the last time I was in Tioman. WHAT SAY YOU SMOOSH???

The chick-flicker in me is embarrassed to admit that today was my first time watching Legally Blonde. Oops. But I loved it. The whole kickass girlpower theme worked.

While watching the preview for some documentary about a woman with schizophrenia, I mused aloud, "I wonder if there'll be someone who'll take care of me if I fell sick like that." Jason's answer has gotten me all warm and fuzzy, so if you can't tell by now, I am currently on the positive high of the yoyoing scales of PMS moodswings. Let's see if the scales will tip tomorrow. Night world!

No comments: