Friday, July 21, 2006

I ain't got a right to be jaded.

I ain't got a right to be jaded.
feeling: pensive
music: jem - wish i

My boat sails in three hours. It's my third trip overseas in five months. And I've kinda gotten used to the monotony of packing. Would you believe I used to be excited at the prospect of packing when I was younger? But I like going away. It gives me the liberty to assume another identity for awhile.

Thanks y'all for remembering that I'm going away and to a certain someone, don't worry that a tsunami will hit Bintan. Almost impossible silly. Should -cue to touch wood- anything happen, I'm in the mood for a bit of "dangerous living" anyway. You're given full credit for your inspiring quote Elix.

Time to hit the showers, haul up my backpack and head for the ferry terminal.

No comments: