Friday, July 28, 2006

Morning laughs.

And you're still mine, we're locked in time, let's rewind.
music: jack johnson - do you remember

I am going to ruin jinxing it and announce that it seems to be a gorgeous day for a run by the beach. Streams of soft sunlight, fluffy wispy clouds. I was unable to get out of bed until 40 minutes later than my intended time, so I messaged my babe to suggest we meet at 10 instead. She's just messaged to further post-pone the time. Thus all the idle time for this post. We rock.

I hope not to repeat the stupid thing I did during last week's run. I slammed and locked our shared locker without realising that she still had the gym bag in her hand. She stared at me, I looked blankly at her and we burst out laughing. Spent the next 15 minutes running around the island to get our hands on two more $1 coins.

Just read Rozy's tag(s) on my chatterbox. Hahaha!!! The mere thought of me shaking that ass is enough to leave me immobile with laughter. I still remember the time we were at the amphitheatre after Movie Under The Stars and I attemped to groove to some Bollywood tune. VERY EMBARRASSING. To the unenlightened, I suck at dancing. Something my greatfriends never fail to tease me about.

Okay I'm off.

No comments: