Friday, July 28, 2006

Acting insane to keep sane.

Acting insane to keep sane.

The late morning sun was scorching, and running under it bordered on insane. This wasn't one of my better days 'cos I think I really lack sleep, but something I read somewhere sometime ago kept me going. "If you can do this on a bad day, you'll do even better on a good day."

Catching some shut-eye on the beach sounded so good after that killer of a run but the sun was relentless. What do we do when it gets too hot?



The crazy things we do. Hahaha. That's Lanxi on the left, and myself on the right.

We've decided to get our bellies pierced! One of the things we're gonna do before 2007 comes around. I'm not sure how sterile the equipment is over at Far East and Heeren, so please, tag me if you have any suggestions on safe enough places!

Back in my room now. And the clouds are back out to play. Ken's probably cussing 'cos I think he's just arrived at the beach. Was tempted to go back onto the island to hang out with him but the mere thought of lugging all my running gear back was enough to put me off. I've got an hour and a half to get some decent rest before I shower and head to The Cathay. Movie date night! I like.

And to share an extremely enlightening verse I came up with at yesterday's coffee session - It's alright to indulge in moments of weakness, but overindulgence makes man weak. Man I'm good, right Fag? Hah! Night.

No comments: