Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Rollin' in the dough

Rolling' in the dough
feeling: useful

I got me self a temp job for the next six days, starting tomorrow. Finally I'm taking on a job that actually pays, (applause please!) though not very well I must say. I'm not complaining though. Every bit of moola counts, for it means being less cash-strapped on my upcoming beach getaway. Any remainder will be put in my stash for next year's Aussie trip.

This last minute job means that most of my plans for the rest of the week have to be rescheduled. Now that kinda sucks, but I need the cash pretty badly. I'm hoping I will still be able to meet up with the gals on Friday and head for jazz on Saturday night. We'll see.

My days as a lady of leisure are soon to be over. Work aside, next Tuesday sees the start of my freshmen orientation camp, though I regret I wouldn't be able to stay the whole long haul. Why? Because I'm finally getting my ass down for my final piano practical examination on the 13th. (As Jem said, thank goodness it isn't a Friday.)

Alright, time to head for my gym date with Lanxi. Checking out a new place today (meaning unfamiliar equipment) so I'm praying we don't embarrass ourselves.

No comments: