Sunday, May 14, 2006

The mind blogger.

The mind blogger.

Blog topics creep into my mind at the weirdest times but unlike before, I no longer have the urge to rush to post an entry. Walking home after my run sometime last week, I conjured up a a little something to keep my mind off my blisters. (And I thought unsexy running shoes were supposed to be functional since they obviously don't look the part.)

Try it out guys and leave me a tag. I want an insight to your minds.

I am too responsible to be free spirited.
I am too sensitive to be cold.
I am too tanned to be fair.
I am too complicated to be understood.
I am too vain to be unkempt.
I am too picky to be easy-going.
I am too female to be male.
I am too romantic to be realistic.

I am too wishy washy to be decisive.
I am too inquisitive to be pacified.
I am too smart to be lied to.

I wish I could... zip off to an exotic island getaway.
I wish I could... fight like a man.
I wish I could... make up my mind.
I wish I could... have the guts to dive into the pool.
I wish I could... be contented with what I have.
I wish I could... have Heidi Klum's body? Haha!

Ever asked yourself what life's all about and silently wondered what the next step should and would be? I think people can go bonkers pondering and attempting to solve the mystery of life. Myself included.

If you ask me, my life is probably an infinitely large piece of drawing paper. And here I sit with a box full of crayons and a mind full of imagination. What's your take on purple trees?

No comments: