Sunday, May 14, 2006

A different kinda lullaby.

A different kinda lullaby.

Was tagged by Jazzy, so let's get down to it before bedtime. :)

01) What is the phone brand?:
Nokia. And I can't remember the model number.

02) What are the last 3 digits of your mobile number?:
248

03) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?:
"Sounds fine" from Jem.

04) Who's the first person who comes up under the letter M?:
Mahathir TM

05) Who's the last person you rang?:
Home. Hah!

06) Who was your last missed call from?:
CH

07) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under D?:
Dasao

08) What does the last message in your inbox say?:
"Have fun with MMS" hahaha.

09)Who comes up under J?:
JA

10) Go to your Sent Items - what does the 5th message say?:
"Dear u take the car alr ah?" ROFL. It sounds so dumb on screen.

11) Who's the 4th person who comes up under S?:
Sarah

12) Who's your network provider?:
Starhub.

13) How many messages are currently in your inbox?:
82.. and the last time I cleared it was at 8pm. Sentimental la...

14) What do you have as your background:
A picture I snapped of the railway track in the late afternoon sun.

15) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under R?:
Ranger 2 (from my Sentosa days...)

16) Who do you have on speed dial 3?:
Eh, I don't use speed dial? To be honest I have no idea how to use it.... hahaha!

17) If you're on Pay as you Go, how much credit do you have?:
I don't!

18) Who's the first person who comes up under C?:
Camellia

19) How many bars of signal do you currently have?:
7, which is a full by the way.

20) What do you have as your main ringtone?:
Swing.mid

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT A BORING PHONE PERSON I AM!!!!!!

I tag...
1. Ceci
2. Devina
3. CH
4. Kelly C
5. BK

No comments: