Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ain't it funny?

Ain't it funny?

While I did well enough to go on to a good enough secondary school, I was never the genius kid back in primary school. And would you believe that I used to flunk my math and combined sciences back when I was in Secondary 3? I remember being so excited for a first date that I completely gave up on studying for my last paper and thus flunking my Physics Mid-Year exam.

Free spirited? Maybe just a little. Slacker? Hell yes. God knows how I got that single digit number for my O's then.

However, that fateful day somehow marked the drastic change in my academic results. I -gasp- developed a responsible head on my shoulders sometime in poly, and now, at the end of my three years, I've got a bronze medal to my name. Ain't if funny how we change?

No comments: