Thursday, May 18, 2006

Always never the last.

Always never the last.

I almost always never mean it when I say it's the last post before I leave. Tsk. Over at Jason's now, spending some time before I jet off early tomorrow. (Bet I didn't mention in my previous post that I have to wake up at 3.30am.)
*I'm so sorry I gotta miss your farewell party Jazzy!

Was scrolling through my recent posts, trying to figure out which one Avril was referring to in her tag, when I saw "I wish I could... jet off to an exotic island getaway". I don't know what your ideas of exotic are - Maldives, Fiji, Jamaica... but Phuket's good enough for me. There, one wish down!

Jason, "Who says Jamaica is exotic?"

That was unneeded. Alrighty folks, off for a bite before heading home. Ceci's coming over and we're going for the Coach launch. Till I return (with gorgeous pictures I hope), love.

No comments: