Thursday, December 27, 2007

Just an extended holiday...

Just an extended holiday...
feeling: sleepy

By an unexpected twist of fate, Aunty Pat managed to get us each an additional 10kg of baggage allowance. PHEW. I'm just about done restuffing most of what I painfully took out last night, haha! I'm now wondering if there's anyway I can stuff my yoga mat in my almost-bursting luggage.

So finally, I am lounging in my rattan chair, with my luggages almost packed, but not feeling very introspective at all.

I'm not entirely at peace, seeing how I gotta leave my dad and my family at a time like this, but I have their blessings so that's what counts. And it helps to know I've got friends and relatives back here in Singapore whom I know I could count on to look out for him. Nothing makes one feel more blessed than love in the time of adversity.

Yesterday's nerves have calmed, and I am somehow feeling sleepily drugged. Kinda feels like any other short vacation I'm leaving for.. denial, denial. Haha.

Over and out.

No comments: