Friday, December 28, 2007

From the land of incredibles.

From the land of incredibles.


So after a very pampering Business Class (free upgrade hah!) flight, and a frustratingly long time at the baggage counters, we stepped out into Ahmedabad, where very very nice MICA students came by to pick us up from the airport. Here's their way of baggage storage - atop the vehicle.


A group shot outside the hostel with a friend of the MICA students. Amit's his name, I think? I would think he's what a typical Indian heart throb would look like.


Due to some wedding going on, we would have to make do in this jail-cell style room for the next couple of days. Dirty beds, dirtier toilets and funny insects... I am so gonna kiss the bed at the international hostel. And the heater. This is what I see while on my painfully unclean bed. Talk about waking up to an inspiring view...


After waking up countless times in the increasingly cold night, we awoke finally to brilliant sunshine, thank goodness.


What I assume is a typical day's lunch in the MICA canteen, except for the small portion which is my own doing. The food's surprisingly nice, quite like what I like.

And just for a rustic beauty snapshot to chase away the ills...



We're invited to the director's daughter's wedding... so off I go to formalise whatever clothes I have.. and to jump into yet another shower.

P.s. For the promised update on Indian men - some are looking pretty good! Stubbly. HAHA.

No comments: