Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A breather behind the clouds.

A breather behind the clouds.



If the best things in life were free, I would not be sitting on my rattan chair and dreaming out of my window eight floors up, but lounging on a hammock and watching waves spray salty jewels.

Being right here in the heart of an urban jungle may leave me feeling claustrophobic normally, but now that I know I'd have to leave it all behind for six months, the buildings seem less imposing, the heat less scorching, and the mundane less boring.

And of course, there'd be no fun in life if we always got what we wanted, no? Suspense, anticipation and trials frustrate, but also sweeten the final destination.

Till the 27th rolls along, I'll go about my routined life and revel in the jewels of newfound perspectives.

A little something inspired by my yoga session this morning:

Stand beside the weak, and proclaim an undeserving glory.
Stand beside the strong, and emerge an enlightened warrior.

I think I should patent it, haha!

No comments: