Saturday, August 26, 2006

Take me away.

Take me away.

I spent a lazy morning by CH's pool with CH and Ken, though I'm not sure 'lazy' is an apt description of my days recently. Even as I lounged on the sun-chair, my mind was reeling with the things I had to complete before my afternoon out and about.

Life has been so hectic of late. Tons of readings, research and what-nots are waiting for me to deal with, yet I can't seem to ever finish them all. It's quite like poly life, only way busier. And I am not even involved in a CCA. I haven't read a book or even a magazine in ages, nor have I watched MTV. Social activities on the weekend are starting to feel like obligations and I don't ever like feeling this way.

I know I really need to spend some time with myself and find my centre. No work-related stuff. Nothing. Just a day, or an afternoon even, doing nothing.

Better yet, somebody bring me. Take me away to a place where time stands still.

No comments: