Saturday, August 12, 2006

Obssessive compulsive.

Obssessive compulsive.

I think I must be one of the most neurotic people around. Having spent enough time deciding between a Mac or PC laptop, I went ahead to place my order for a Fujitsu Lifebook yesterday, decided today that I'd very much rather have a Mac book, then spent a good whole three hours purchasing it online. I'd better get my ass down to the computer shop to cancel my Fujitsu asap.

Next dilemma? Exemption from certain subjects. Should I drop or should I not? Dropping would definitely mean more time on my hands and lesser examinations to sit for. Then again, I'm not really keen on accelerating. Someone, please knock me unconscious before I drive myself crazy.

I'd better get some shut-eye and get the flu out of my system. Check out the two candid shots I stole from Cecilia's blog. That sneaky girl.

No comments: