Friday, August 18, 2006

Impaired.

Impaired.

Words can barely express how frustrating it is to live in the hall without easy access to a computer. With so many assignments, online readings and research to do, it is darn darn darn frustrating (honestly, no better word fits better) to be impaired this way. I can't wait for my Macbook. My ipod was delivered to my home a couple of days back, so I'm hoping for a miracle whatsoever that my laptop will come soon after.

In case you're wondering, this quickie post (I know Xiu, again!) hails from one of the PC labs. Currently waiting for Charlene to be done with her printing and hit the pool. My third time this week. Lay Ming commented that I'm starting to smell of chlorine. Hahaha! I'd better give myself a good old scrubbing later.

Headed down to town (I feel isolated from civilisation here in the West) for a good old catch-up with the IG peeps last night. And I got to take a peek at giraffe! A pretty atas place, but good ambience nonetheless. Managed to sneak in a drink at Pre-Rouge with TC as well. It was good seeing him again after so long, but it never feels good to know your friend's hurting and not be able to do anything about it.

She's done! Time for a swim.

No comments: