Sunday, August 27, 2006

Keep running, keep holding my hand.

Keep running, keep holding my hand.
music: lea salonga - even santa fell in love

Me: -relating dream about bombs-
Aunt: I think it's a sign you shouldn't travel.
Me: I've got school and anyway, how soon is soon?
Aunt: Where are you intending to go in December?

Just like that. Knowing that my family accepts my gallivanting ways is really liberating.

Anyway, I've been too caught up griping and complaining, I haven't properly blogged about what I've been up to the entire week.

Thursday was my day off from school and I took the opportunity to meet up with Lanxi for some shopping. Actually, 'some' is an understatement. We were lugging around so many bags, sales assistants started smiling at us and commenting, "shopping spree?"

With achy legs (and a near-empty wallet), I headed down to meet Jason to catch The Break-Up. The movie wasn't exceptionally good, but I felt that it was an honest enough representation of real life. Headed back to hall, rushed to type out some project work, then went out suppering with Cheryl, Daph and Erwin.

I was supposed to hit the pool with the girls on Friday after class, but they were all feeling kinda tired. I was rather lazy and happy to skip the workout too actually, haha! I was content hanging out in my room and really talking to a good friend. We used to share such deeper conversations until school started and our chats veered towards the superficial.

Friday was date night with Ceci whom I hadn't seen in ages. Only two weeks actually, but we're used to meeting up more often than that. Had dinner in a so-so cafe with sucky desserts and even worse service, and we caught the ultimate of bimbotic chick flicks - Love Wrecked. It was as cheesy as a pop-ish movie can be, though there were definitely swoon-worthy moments that left us going, "awww..." together with the rest of the audience.

Hit the pool with the boys today, though there wasn't much catching-up. Zipped home, lunched and showered, then spent the rest of the day with Jason. Has it been three years already?

Here I am, an hour and a half past the bedtime I'd set for myself. Better go, I wanna go for a run in the morning before the sun gets too scorching. And I've gotta get back to school early to clean my mess of a room. Ecks. Night world.

No comments: