Sunday, August 06, 2006

Lazy Sunday mornings.

Lazy Sunday mornings.
music: howie day - collide

What is your idea of a lazy Sunday? I know many who think it to be a day for sleeping in till it's time for lunch but I like to rise early. A leisurely breakfast, a mug of steaming coffee, reading the papers. Mine started kinda late today, but I'm heading out for brunch with the family in abit, so all's good. And I've got to fit in a whole bout of supermarketing to stock up on my hostel rations. Haha!

This whole week of moving into the hostel and adapting to university life has given me quite abit of a buzz. So has the many FFLoosh outings and socializing. Yesterday was a welcome change from my routine of late. No groups. No need for small talk or anything. It was just me being around people I am most comfortable with.

I'd love to rave more about my wonderful Saturday, but the dad's rushing. I'd better get my ass out of here. Toodles.

No comments: