Sunday, August 06, 2006

Quickie.

Quickie.
music: norah jones - be here to love me

I can't believe how quickly my day has gone by. The dimsum lunch at Little India (I know, how ironic) took way longer than expected and I ended up doing my grocery shopping at Mustafa Shopping Centre. It was my first time in that place and I really did wish I had more time to shop around.

It's now 6.24pm and my brother's arrived. I'd expected him to be horribly late in coming to pick me up, but oh well. Murphy's law. I thought I'd brought enough the last time around but I've got four huge bags this time. And a television set. Haha! I'm really pushing my luck taking the time to blog this entry, but I know I'm gonna the convenience of the internet. I'd better get my hands on a laptop asap.

A quick update on Indochine night. I gotta admit that I've always been a little intimidated by the whole exclusivity of the place, but it was surprisingly unpretentious inside. The band, with a playlist of excellent slow rock songs, was awesome. So was the company. One might have thought Ceci and I would have chosen a slightly more intimate setting for good old talking but having to strain our ears and our voices from our seats directly in front of the stage did it for us. I loved the conversation, I loved the music, I loved my night.

I'd love to ramble on but my stomach's rumbling and I've yet to shower.

Till Tuesday night. :)

No comments: