Thursday, August 10, 2006

Retarded ramblings.

Retarded ramblings.

Why am I so zonked? It's not the first that I'm surviving on six hours of sleep. In fact, six hours ain't that little come to think of it. Yawn. Must have been all that swimming and walking Lanxi and I did today.

Unlike Monday, the pool was infested with beefcakes today. That means lane cutting, weird grunting and pure testerone overload. Well, Lanxi and I still managed to do our thing and complete our laps. We even threw in abit of sunning on the sun chairs. (Comfy, I like.)

We were somehow ravenous after the workout and without even bothering to shower, we changed into our rumpled togs and sat down to a good old zhi char lunch at my hall's canteen. Haha, thank goodness the place was almost empty so no one we knew saw us in our dishevelled states.

Decided to pop by Charmain's stall at the bazaar and I led Lanxi across the campus and back. Sorry babe! I really ought to do something about my sense of direction. Headed down to Jurong Point for dinner and here I am in Erwin's room for his internet services. I'm supposed to be checking out some poly exemption stuff I have to submit tomorrow but there's a whole lot of stuff of I have to print. Doubt I'll be able to get it all in on time.

Enough with the blogging. Better stop before Faiz gets pissed off with my unauthorized use of his laptop!

No comments: