Thursday, December 29, 2005

Play of light - Part 2

Play of light - Part 2

Same road, different time.
Same people, different feeling.

It's funny how a familiar night scene, when shot in the day, can bring about such a difference. The angles and slants of daylight are somehow manipulated to enhance the flaws, thus increasing self-consciouness and exposure. Would it be right to say that daylight is the conscience of the being?

Had a quickie-lunch with the gang in Sentosa.. felt a little like those dearly-missed lunch-times. I can still remember trudging into the office at 830 to begin the countdown to 1245 for me to zip off to grab the gang for lunch. Good memories.
I've got a feeling I'm gonna get sick of the island real soon though, what with the repeated visits back for surveys. Yawns. Gonna get me some shut-eye before the coffee-session with my bitch.

No comments: