Friday, December 30, 2005

Let the killing cooking begin.

Let the killing cooking begin.

It's yet another Friday, yet another gathering. I'm kinda enjoying it, though I'd probably be able to soak up the festivity better should I be less drained. I can't seem to get CPM outta my head. Not a pretty mental image I assure you, haha!

It's dinner with the Spottiswoode gang tonight. About time I say! The last time we had a proper gathering was back in October where they celebrated my birthday, and considering that we're all staying in the same estate....... Hmmm. Lol. I'm doing the cooking tonight by the way!

Appetiser - Bacon-wrapped asparagus
Main Course - Chicken and prawn kebabs with tuna pasta salad
Dessert - Brownie with ice-cream (I'm cheating on this. I bought yummy brownies from the shop, haha!)

Ken came along with me to the supermarket earlier. Halfway through the shopping, enlightenment dawned and he proclaimed that the reason I asked him along was because I wanted someone to lug my groceries around. Haha! I never did think of it that way! He's been lounging on the couch waiting to help since 2 hours ago, oops. Time to get to work in the kitchen. Ah. How more domesticated can I get? ROFL.

No comments: