Monday, December 19, 2005

All I need in life - laughter and mudpies.

All I need in life - laughter and mudpies.
It's been yet another while. The past couple of days have been been a flurry of activities - deadlines, dinner, drinks, shopping, supper, MUTS... I still feel a little like a bundle of nerves. It's prolly gonna take awhile before I slip into my reflective mode, so this post'll be a light-hearted one.

I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away. With all the term-time rush, I doubt I'd feel the festive spirit even if it were to grope my ass. So that sounded crude, but that's the truth. It's kinda hard to enjoy the little things that make Christmas, Christmas, when I'm too busy zipping about town rushing to complete my errands. Carols in the supermarket, festive decorations, Christmas trees... Sigh. But I kinda enjoy the rush actually, haha! Maybe this is what the Christmas spirit is about!

I dig my blog title, inspired by my long-awaited coffee session with my bitch. Okay so we did it the sin-filled way at N.Y.D.C with a mudpie, a boney cake and 2 jugga Elephanccinos, but that's much better than a pretentious night at a java-joint I think. :)
I think it's great we're both doing French, and that we both kinda suck at it. Hilarious. ROFL.

Another Monday, another week. That means I'm probably a week closer to the day I get outta this twisted rut. Bali, Thailand, Bali, Thailand, Bali, Thailand... chants. Speaking of the latter, Jason picked up this free travel magazine for me the other day we were at Cartel. It was this Thailand special, with focus stories on its beaches. I'm in love.

No comments: