Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Instant Coffee Day.

Instant Coffee Day.

It's been a day of emotions-all-in-ones, thus the title. I'm glad I started my day with a swim. Nothing quite beats the feeling of gliding through the silk-like water, coming up for air, and feeling the morning sunshine on my face. So much for staying out of the sun huh? I did slap on my SPF23 sunblock though, haha!

My carefree bliss then gave way to anger. Whilst Yvonne and I were reaching the 4m deep end, 2 guys (who obviously know we were there) dived in and stayed under, making us swim over their submerged bodies. Their lecherous intentions were kinda clear, and I thought it extremely rude. I'm mortified. Oh well, that got me all fired up and I finished my last lap in 3/4 my usual time, so that's what I call looking on the bright side, haha.

CPM meeting next. Whilst we didn't quite achieve what we had intended too, I thoroughly enjoyed the stimulating debate we had towards the end. I love brains. :) Satisfaction.

Amusement preceded the next 4 hours. I fear I spend more time laughing at my Calculus tutor's antics than absorbing what he has to teach, but I can't help it. For a brief interlude, I was filled with frustration at myself when Jeremy Sim messaged to announce that I had cleanly forgotten to add my performance appraisal form in my portfolio. Stupid me.

Dubai/Macau/Contiki presentations in lecture thereafter. I don't know if Stewart inherited his new sense of humour from France, but it was a good 2 hours of belly-aching laughter. Amusement gave way to betrayal tinged anger for awhile, which I'm glad I'm over with now. My rollercoaster ride of a school day ended with a hell lotta frantic flipping of notes during the mock test in French lecture.

Let's recap. Bliss -> Mortification -> Satisfaction -> Amusement -> Frustration -> Anger -> Panic.
Quite a feat huh?

--

I've realised that my inspiration to write songs comes when I get stressed. I like my latest - Square Room. :)

No comments: