Thursday, December 22, 2005

How can happiness feel so wrong, how can misery feel so sweet?

How can happiness feel so wrong, how can misery feel so sweet?
Spinning: Katie Melua - The Closest Thing To Crazy
Feeling: Sleepy and semi-reflective

Dinner with the siblings at Whatever tonight was fabulous. The food was great, and so was the company. :)

I feel like I've got so much to say but what was left of my brain cells have been monopolized by Calculus prior to this post. It's Jason's social night tomorrow. Hmm. I'm too sleepy to get all excited about it though. Should be an experience I think, heh.

I haven't been dilligent in practising for Friday's Calculus test I know. Like I was telling Kelly at the pool today, I always seem to have someplace to go, something to do. The past few days of my supposed study break have been spent zipping around - revision has been minimal, lol. I would be enjoying this whole Christmas rush if I weren't feeling so guilty and knackered!

I feel like my life's been tipped off balance, though only slightly. Too many a Nora Roberts novel stirs the idealist, but I'd have to be crazy to be naive. I'd just have to find a way to spend some me-time, ponder, and get my life back in order, hopefully before 2006 comes rolling around.

Laters.

No comments: