Wednesday, March 23, 2005

What Goes Around Comes Around

What Goes Around Comes Around

I am extremely irritated and frustrated.
After a downpayment on my beach holiday, I found out that I've scheduled it on the day of our SIP Launch.
And my April calendar doesn't quite allow time for re-scheduling.
How good is a holiday when you have to be so stressed up just planning it?
I am THIS close to saying the F word.

You hardened your heart
And swore to get yourself out of the rut

Coffee and friends
Lent your their hands
And you were emancipated.

Tonight's quarrel has completely thrown me offguard.
After the past two months of liberation, I wasn't prepared for anger of this magnitude.
Hypersensitivity or not I don't know, but I thought I saw traces of the old, seeping into the new.
Vague, but present nonetheless.

I don't want to spend half of my life in paranoia.

All the accumulated exhaustion and fatigue is prolly gonna hit me soon, just like a tidal wave.
I remember how much I hated all the nonsense
Till one day, I realised I was too tired to hold on.
It was the day I walked away.

I'm recalling it all over again.

No comments: