Friday, March 04, 2005

Flower In My Hair

Flower In My Hair

"Even though we spent the day together, I really enjoyed the past hour and a half, because that's when you're really here in this place."

Impactful. And true. I guess my mind's sorta drifting in different directions. I find it a little hard to focus on whatever is in front of me, or should I say, distractions come easily?

Explored Holland Village yesterday, and despite what we agreed on, we ended up having dinner at N.Y.D.C. Kinda unadventurous I know, but we had to think of our wallets as well. I'd love to dine at Foster's one day. The alfresco dining is woah. Very meet the Focker-ish. Lol. But it was way way way out of our budget.

Caught Hitch today. Man, it is a bloody good show. It's one of those I'd buy and watch it over and over. Yum. Had a late dinner at Beer, Coffee & Tea Bar after walking through the Meridien "flea market". It felt nice, curling up on the couch, sharing good food and conversation. And yes, Jason's right. Our time at the bar was when I was distraction-free, and 101% focused on him.

Movie Under The Stars tomorrow. I predict it'd be fun. Till then, it's good night to the stars.

No comments: