Sunday, March 20, 2005

Lou Rawls - Girl From Ipanema

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes goes - ah

When she walks, she's like a samba
That swings so cool and sways so gentle
That when she passes, each one she passes goes - ooh
But i watch her so sadly
I wonder how can i tell her i love her
I said oh yes i would give my heart gladly
But each and every day, when she walks to the sea
She looks straight ahead, she won't look back at me

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from ipanema goes walking

And when she passes, i smile
But the girl just won't
She won't look back at me.

I'm spinning my Late Night Moods cd now, even though it's barely past 5.30 in the evening. I dig this song. Makes me want to go on a beach holiday, which I think I will. :) As soon I get these exams over and done with. Haha.

I'm done with studying for today. Just caught Double Double Toil and Trouble on Channel 5, featuring the really young and extremely adorable Olsen twins. They reminded me so much of my angel Glenda, who is on holiday right now with her parents. Oh well, I guess I finally understand why the Olsen twins shot to fame. Heh.

Alright, I'm off to the shower. Gonna head down to Harbour Front to meet up with Brian, Marc and all. They've been studying there the whole afternoon, whilst I've been watching tv. Lol.

I'm feeling something I haven't been feeling in awhile - contentment.
Let's hope it stays. :)

No comments: