Thursday, March 10, 2005

Fumbles and Tumbles

Fumbles and Tumbles

Scroll down for some overdue pictures, mostly taken a couple of weeks ago.

We went for lunch at Au Jardin on Monday, as part of our Saffron learning programme. Well, I suppose it was enjoyable, to a certain extent. Natasha and I both agreed that the ambience was very "Sunday morning", like we were at some country club.
I've decided that I haven't got what it takes to be a taitai-in-making. The food was palateable, but not exactly what I'd term enjoyable. Haha. I'd have been happier munching on a cheeseburger. I loved the sourdough bread though. That was the best part of the meal for me.
Hey, maybe I'm just a low maintenance taitai-in-making. Lol!

Don't get me wrong, I am not putting Au Jardin down. The above paragraph is purely based on my own twisted preferances. :)

Gymming with Cat and Sandra was great yesterday. I finally feel like I'm easing back into a routine.

This is hilarious.
My nick on MSN is "What am I to you? Tell me darling true." (Lyrics from a Norah Jones song.)
Marc comes online and greets me with: "YOU ARE MY MUMMY. My little brown and sexy mommy."
Haha! Talk about late night entertainment.

A little nudge in the wrong direction last night released my pent-up frustration in torrents.
Numbing myself? I don't know.

Fielding off questions.
I'm still running.

No comments: