Saturday, March 12, 2005

Sleepwalking

Sleepwalking

I wish I could put my finger on the cause of my exhaustion the past few days. Even though it's 18:26 right now, I feel like it's time for me to go to bed, that despite the fact that I had an afternoon nap. Haha. Perhaps I'll be in the Guiness Book of World Records for the first ever human mutation into a pig.

Had a "sorta-45-exclique" gathering yesterday. To start you off, our clique in Year 1 Sem 1 consisted of me, Jane, Ede, Yixiu, Fagan and Marc. We were tight man! But ah well, when you split into different classes, the clique splits as well. Yesterday was a mini-reunion for us, 'cept for Yixiu who couldn't make it.
Dinner was at Suntec's Pasta Mania, afterwhich we girls shopped the entire way to Esplanade. Marc, Fagan and Avril were bored out of their wits. Avril ain't that much of a shopaholic! After checking out the Mosaic Festival over at the Esplanade (For me, Ede and Jane, it was more of checking out the Waterfront Bazaar, lol), we bonded over at Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar, with the additional company of Mr. Yeo.
Sinful indulgence, crazy stunts and lotsa laughter. I missed all of that. :)
Thank God me and Ede were in the toilet when Fagan did his "gong-stunt". Not very glam, Mr. Cheong. Haha.

Time to buy dinner upstairs. Maybe this familiar Saturday ritual will knock some sense back into me.

It hurts, no kidding.
Here, take your life back.
It was never meant to be mine. :)

No comments: