Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Quasimodo

Quasimodo

I read somewhere in a magazine that having half a bowl of cereal as a late night snack actually aids in weight-loss. So I shouldn't be feeling guilty about munching on my cereal bar, right?

2 papers down, 2 to go. I'm feeling slightly relieved that the exams are half over, yet a little reluctant for them to completely end. Kinda not a hundred percent enthusiastic about stepping out of the whole safe school mould and stepping into the unknown. At least for six months. Ah well. At least my attachment will be on a resort island. :)

Things To Be Happy About

Having home-cooked food.
Watching tv. (I haven't realised what a luxury it actually is, till this hectic hectic semester.)
An unexpected message from Justin, who is enroute to Kota Kinabalu now I assume.
Watching people dance the salsa by the Esplanade.
Reading.
Working out.
Blogging.
Racky.
Hugs.
Foot massages.

-studies above list- I'm actually quite a lucky girl. :)

Speaking on tv, I just caught one of the most amazing shows on Starworld - Miss Match, starring Alicia Silverstone. Excellent chickflick-kinda television series. And the guy she's subconsciously in love with is gorgeous. Yum. Can't wait till next Tuesday night.

An unexpected twist of my conversation with Marc made me realise that I actually don't open up much to people. I'm usually the one listening, or babbling about superficial topics.
I kinda feel good this way.

No comments: