Saturday, March 19, 2005

See The Sunrise From A Tropic Isle

See The Sunrise From A Tropic Isle

Overseas education is extremely costly. The Study in Australia fair was pretty informative, but then again, almost every university offers communication and journalism. Hmm. Money's the main factor. Doubt I'd be able to make 50k within a year or two. I'd have to work hard to stay in Singapore, lol.

Checked out NATAS too. So many exotic destinations. I need lotsa time and lotsa money! Kinda ironic though, time and money usually aren't mutually exclusive. Haha.

I realised that despite not giving much thought to Million Dollar Baby, the movie I caught with Justin about a month ago, it has actually left quite an impact.
For example, while I was on the bus a few days ago, images of Maggie suffering the fatal blow by the bitchy boxer; her lying in bed; and her coach, a solitary figure eating lemon pie flashed across my mind.
Heavy.

I actually had the inspiration to write a poem, but I somehow lost it.
Better start accounts instead.
I can't help it, dreaming of travelling always reminds me of this song. I just have to post the lyrics again. Purely from memory. :)

Jason Wade - You Belong To Me

See the pyramids along the Nile
Watch the sunrise from a tropic isle

Just remember darling all the while
You belong to me

See the marketplace in old Angier
Send me photographs and souvenirs
Just remember when a dream appears
You belong to me

I'll be so alone without you
Maybe you'll be lonesome too

Fly the ocean in a silver plane
See the jungle when it's wet with rain
Just remember till you're home again
You belong to me.

Alright, that's all folks.

No comments: