Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Love is expensive - 72€ in fact.

Love is expensive - 72€ in fact.



Me: Je suis dans l'amour avec un grosse vache.
B: ????? what do you mean? "I'm in love with a fat cow?"
Me: Yes, is it wrong?
Me: Baby are you laughing? Haha.
B: I understand what you're saying, but I am laughing.
B: Cos what you say could be interpreted as "I'm in the love
in the fat cow!" But that's cute baby!

HAHAHA oops? No thanks to the Babelfish translator.

I've been feeling pretty crabby for various reasons, but sharing a few chuckles over our two-hour MSN convo pretty much distracted and soothed the grouchiness. We're sticking to MSN for awhile, after we realized last night's 30-minute phone call cost him 72 euros. That, according to my trusty currency converter, is equivalent to S$152.90!

And I thought I wasn't high maintenance... haha.

No comments: