Sunday, April 20, 2008

Eden for undiscerning gourmets.

Eden for undiscerning gourmets.


picture from http://skatandthefood.blogspot.com/

After almost four months of waiting, I finally watched My Blueberry Nights today, thanks to Erwin's (how should I put it) technological resourcefulness.

My natural bias toward Norah Jones and therefore the film aside, I think it's one of the nicest shows I've seen in awhile. This could also possibly be because the beautiful yet very credible love story was a refreshing change from the thought-provoking and somewhat depressing films we were fed the past three days in Mathew's class.

In addition to the poignant lines, the film has also left in me a craving for a slice of blueberry pie, served warm and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

No comments: