Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunshine between our toes.

Sunshine between our toes.


picture from inmagine.com

"I plopped face down
maybe the bliss won't fade away so soon
if I trapped my heart between my body and the bed."

Offbeat humor and the sweetest silly e-cards. Quite a few times now I've experienced bouts of pure happiness. Sparkling sunshine I wish I could capture and store in a bottle.

Time after time I've struggled to pen down the exact feeling, but words escape me.

I still don't quite know where we're driving towards, but I'm enjoying the ride with the wind in our hair and the sunshine between our toes.

P.s. To my many concerned friends, I am 3/4 done with my packing!
P.p.s. Facebook has been inaccessible from this campus of late, so I'll get back into the facebooking groove when I'm back in Singapore.

No comments: