Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A last shout-out from the land of sacred cows.

A last shout-out from the land of sacred cows.



We're in Wich Latte again and the friendly boss has just informed me that he's found my blog. (I suspect that it's my blog the staff are giggling at, as they're all huddled at the computer terminal behind the counter.) My blog, complete with my Mumbai bashing entries. Oops. Anyway, Mr. Wich Latte offered to take Erwin and I out tonight, after our dinner at Indigo. We made reservations after reading reviews about how it's supposedly the best restaurant in Mumbai, and some claim the whole of India. I'll put my restaurant critic to work tonight.

Thank goodness I'm done with my contemplating-India-post, as the life is quickly and steadily draining out of my laptop. And unlike Pacific Coffee in Singapore, there are no lamps here to unplug to charge my Macbook.

So this concludes the very last post of my India jaunt! The next time I blog, it'll be from good old Singapore!


In the meantime, I'm digging my new straw hat. Hah!

No comments: