Saturday, April 29, 2006

Satiated.

Satiated.

I feel like I've done so much this week. If there's one thing I love about my job (internship), it'll have to be the flexibility of my schedule. Dig that. And the fact that the lugging's temporarily over. Thanks for the help TC!

Caught up with the gang over dinner last night. Hung around with Faggy and Marc whilst waiting for Jane to knock off before we headed for a meatball dinner at the Ikea cafe. We would have stayed out way longer if Jane hadn't made the sudden decision to go clubbing! Tsk Jane! Heh.

Anyway, I love the way I've been spending my recent Saturdays. Pulled myself out of bed at 8 for a run before gobbling down my brekkie to join Ken and CH for an impromptu swim/tan. It's been awhile since the three of us have hung out by the pool together but some things, like how CH still hides the shade while Ken and I hungrily bask in the sun, never change.

The three of us then hit Kbox at Chinatown with Jason and Ceci. I've never enjoyed such goofy action for a long time. Screeching to reach impossibly high notes... adding weird special effects... bobbing and shaking to cornily catchy songs by like Baby One More Time and Sex Bomb... the ultimate must have been the group rendition of the theme song from Huo Yuan Jia. CH and Jason were doing the singing mostly, with the rest of us doing the "huo huo huo huo huo..." during the choruses. Check out Ken's moves and mine - kungfu inspired, haha! Scroll down for pictures.

Here I am now, back after an eventful day. Another night of hitting the sheets with wet hair - too tired to wait, too lazy to blow dry. Meeting Ceci for a morning run at Sentosa tomorrow. Night world.

No comments: