Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sway my way.

Peace.
feeling: relaxed
spinning: bic runga - sway

Sea breeze's one of the most calming smells in the world. Now you stressed nuts, get out there and get some fresh salty air instead of sniffing lavendar essential oil. It's been quite awhile since I've spent some time by the sea. I haven't visited my favourite Siloso Beach ever since I laid off tanning, and last Sunday's running hardly counts as I was pounding the concrete beach walk, not staring out and doing nothing. Today's trip to Labrador Park was therefore a reminder for me to restart my beach lifestyle.

Yesterday's outing to Holland V with the gang was excellent. Scroll down for the pictures, as well as a couple of snaps from today's Labrador visit.

Surfing the Shape Magazine website now. My workouts have hit a plateau. Somebody get me out of it!

*The size of the entry window's finally been adjusted!

No comments: