Sunday, April 16, 2006

A walk down memory lane.

A walk down memory lane.

feeling: nostalgic
spinning: britney spears - everytime

I used to be a huge Britney fan back in her hit-me-baby days. In fact, I remember snapping up her first album at Tiong Bahru Plaza's Music Junction right after the break-up with my first boyfriend. Haha! The fanship stopped after the second album but I remained very much in awe of her abs (see the I'm A Slave 4 U vid).

Listening to Britney brings back all the jumbled up pieces of my secondary school memories. Those gruelling P.E. lessons where we were coerced into running, running and more running (I grew to love it as you can see), heading to Siloso with Jac after our cross country meet, strutting around town every Saturday with Jac in our Levis and shades (thinking we were the coolest girls on earth then haha), the first chocolate buffet at Fullerton Hotel with bitch, Jia and Mich C...

That was secondary school. And now, I'm done with my life in poly as well. Wow. Whoever told me time flies sure didn't tell me it flies by at the speed of 1000 light years/minute.

No comments: