Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It all has to break down sometime.

It all has to break down sometime.

It could be the couple of droplets of water I accidentally spilled, or a malicious bug that infected the computer from God-knows-where. My trackpad stopped functioning for a couple of hours earlier in the afternoon, and while it has thankfully come back to life, I believe that my 'i' key is officially dead. I have resorted to copying and pasting the letter, and have realized just how many words in my vocabulary consist of the vowel. Maybe it died of overuse, haha.

I know I haven't been the most careful of owners, and it really is a tiny miracle in itself that my Macbook lasted two years without a snitch. Still, couldn't it have been a lesser-used letter that died on me, say 'x' or 'v'? It is karma for my irresponsible ownership, I am pretty certain.

At least luck had it that Erwin and I are meeting at Cedele for dinner. Am just gonna pop by a little earlier to the Mac doctor at the Apple shop. Wish me luck.

P.s. My hairdresser's out for the day, so the snipping's postponed till tomorrow. Watch this space.

No comments: